Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Sports Nutrition, Bars and Drinks > Amino Acids >
N-acetyl L-tyrosine 300 mg tablets by Source Naturals, 120 ea
The B vitamins pyridoxine (B-6), and folic acid are provided to assist in the conversion process.
You Save: $16.60 (53.6%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
N-acetyl L-tyrosine 300 mg tablets by source naturals
N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a more rapidly absorbed and bioavailable form of the amino acid L-tyrosine, and is less prone to urinary excretion. L-Tyrosine is converted in the body to key biologic compounds, including epinephrine, dopamine, L-dopa, Co-Q10, thyroid hormones, and melanin.
Sorbitol, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, and colloidal silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily.
- Contains tyrosine. Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.