Home > All OTC Medicines > Condition Specific Supplements > Cholesterol Health >
Mason natural Lutein 6 mg antioxidant softgels, cholesterol free - 60 ea
Lutein may act as a filter to protect the macula from potentially damaging forms of light.
You Save: $1.29 (19.9%)
Earn Points on this item:5
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Mason natural Lutein 6 mg antioxidant softgels, cholesterol free
- Lutein is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family (a group of naturally occurring fat-soluble pigments found in plants).
- Lutein is the primary carotenoid present in the central area of the retina of the eye called the macula.
- Lutein may act as a filter to protect the macula from potentially damaging forms of light.
Supplement facts :
- Serving size: 1 softgel.
- Amount per serving % daily value.
- Vitamin E 1 IU 3%.
- Lutein 6 mg.
- Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Limed bone gelatin, safflower oil, glycerin, yellow beeswax, xanthophyll lutein esters and mixed tocopherols.
Adults, take one softgel daily as a dietary supplement, preferably with a meal. Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a dry, controlled room environment.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb