L-Tyrosine 500 mg free form dietary supplement tablets, Amino acid
- L-Tyrosine is a free-form amino acid which rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- It is a precursor for the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine, for thyroid hormones, and for enkephalins, special peptides which subdue messages of physical discomfort.
- L-Tyrosine is also a precursor for the protective skin pigment melanin.
Dibasic calcium phosphate, sorbitol, stearic acid, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and modified cellulose gum.
1 tablet daily, or as recommended by your health care professional.
- Not to be used with MAO inhibitor drugs.
- If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb