Jevity 1.2 cal high protein nutrition with fiber, ready to use #53118
fiber-fortified liquid formula providing complete, balanced nutrition for patients who may benefit from a moderate increase in protein and caloric density. Jevity Plus contains a patented blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and fructoligosaccharides (FOS) to help moderate bowel function.
- Jevity 1. 2 Cal is a high-protein, fiber-fortified formula that provides complete, balanced nutrition for long- or short-term tube feeding.
- For tube feeding.
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- May be used for oral feeding of patients with altered taste perception.
- Concentrated calories (1. 2 Cal/mL) and high in protein (18. 5% of Cal) to help tube-fed patients gain and maintain healthy weight. Protein is needed for lean body tissue maintenance and repair.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the RDIs for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1200 Cal (1 liter).
- 22 g of dietary fiber in 1 liter (12 g of a patented soluble and insoluble fiber blend and 10 g of fructooligosaccharides [FOS]) supplies the minimum recommended daily fiber intake. Fiber helps maintain bowel function.
- Moderate osmolality is beneficial for those intolerant of hyperosmolar feedings.
- Includes 2. 4 g of FOS/8 fl oz (10 g/L and 15 g/1500 mL). FOS are prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon2.
- Lactose- and gluten-free.
water, corn maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, sodium and calcium caseinate, high oleic safflower oil, soy protein isolate, fructooligosaccharides, canola oil, medium chain triglycerides, soy fiber, oat fiber, calcium phosphate, gum arabic, sodium citrate, magnesium phosphate, soy lecithin, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, carboxymethylcellulose, magnesium chloride, ascorbic acid, choline chloride, potassium phosphate, L-carnitine, taurine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, cupric sulfate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, beta-carotene, vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, biotin, chromium chloride, sodium molybdate, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin and vitamin D3.
- Oral feeding: May be fed at room temperature or chilled.
- Tube feeding: Follow physicians instructions.
- Adjust flow rate and volume according to patients condition and tolerance.
- Gravity feed at room temperature with a 10 Fr or larger tube, use a pump with smaller tubes.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings, or when flushing the tube.
- Avoid contamination during preparation and use.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Use by date on container.
Shipping Weight : 20.00 lb