Flaxseed Oil 1000mg Organic Softgels, by Natures Bounty - 60 Softgels
- Flaxseed Oil is an edible oil derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum usitatissimum) and is one of the best plant sources of the Omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid available.
- Also provides the most concentrated vegetarian plant source of Omega-3 fatty acids found in nature.
- Flax Oil for softgels is dispensed and processed under a nitrogen blanket to safeguard it from oxygen exposure.
- In addition, the oil is dispensed under special yellow lights to protect against white light.
- Ensures that Flax oil retains its integrity.
- Through a unique cold processing method, the flaxseeds are pressed at very cold temperatures and are processed without solvents.
Calories 10 ; Calories from Fat 10 ; Total Fat 1 g 2% ; Polyunsaturated Fat 0. 5 g ; Organic Flaxseed Oil which typically contains: 1, 000 mg (1 g) ; Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 585 mg ; Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 150 mg ; Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 175 mg ; Other Fatty Acids and Phytonutrients 90 mg.
Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel Color.
For adults, take (1) softgel twice daily, preferably with a meal.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Consult doctor before use if you are taking any prescription medication including blood thinners or daily aspirin, if you have, or had, a bleeding disorder, or if you plan to have, or have had, recent surgery.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Tamper Resistant: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb