Home > Nutrition and Fitness > Herbal Remedies > Herbs E-G >
Extra virgin coconut oil, medium chain fatty acids - 16 oz
It has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for 4,000 years and it is a natural oil, lower in calories than most oils.
You Save: $8.71 (52.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Extra virgin coconut oil, medium chain fatty acids
Long a dietary staple of the people of Asia, Africa, and the Pacific Islands, coconut oil has been used for both food and health care.
- It has been used in Ayurvedic herbalism for 4,000 years.It is a natural oil, lower in calories than most oils.
- Coconut oil is composed of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), which are less likely to be stored in the body as fat than are long-chain triglycerides.
- It is not prone to oxidation and rancidity as polyunsaturated oils are.
- Combined with essential fatty acids.
- It is a perfect addition to an overall healthy lipid program.
- The softgels are convenient and easy to swallow.
Suggested Use: 1 tablespoon two to three times daily. May be used as a replacement for other types of cooking oils, or in blended drinks such as smoothies.
If you are pregnant, may become pregnant or are breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb