Ensure Nepro complete nutrition with carb steady vanilla liquid
Nepro is specifically designed and clinically shown to meet the needs and altered metabolism of people on dialysis.
- In a study of Nepro as sole-source nutrition, people on dialysis had :
- Improved calcium-phosphorus product.
- Decreased phosphate binder use.
- Less constipation1.
- For tube or oral feeding.
- For supplemental or sole-source nutrition.
- Features : 1900 Cal (four 8-fl-oz cans) meets or exceeds 100% of the RDI for 18 key vitamins and minerals.
- Low in vitamins A and D.
- High in folic acid and vitamin B6.
- Low in phosphorus and potassium.
- Moderate protein content to replace protein lost during dialysis and to help prevent catabolism of lean body mass.
- 3. 7 g of FOS/8 fl oz (15. 6 g/L). FOS are prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
- 3 flavors (8 fl oz)Vanilla, Cherry Supreme, and Butter Pecan.
- Lactose- and gluten-free.
water, corn syrup solids, high-oleic safflower oil, caseinates (calcium, magnesium and sodium), canola oil, sugar (sucrose), milk protein isolate, fructooligosaccharides, soy lecithin, natural and artificial flavors, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, sodium citrate, cellulose gel, choline chloride, salt (sodium chloride), ascorbic acid, L-carnitine, taurine, calcium phosphate tribasic, cellulose gum, zinc sulfate, alpha-tocopheryl acetate, ferrous sulfate, niacinamide, gellan gum, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cupric sulfate, thiamine chloride hydrochloride, riboflavin, beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamin A palmitate, biotin, potassium iodide, sodium selenate, phylloquinone, cyanocobalamin, and vitamin D3.
Shipping Weight : 17.00 lb