MANUFACTURER: NESTLE CLINICAL NUTRITION.
INDICATIONS: Boost Kids Essentials Nutritionally Complete Immunity Protection Drink
- Has Natural and artificial flavor.
- Has Vanilla Flavor.
- Consists Complete, balanced Nutrition for your childs Healthy Growth and Strong Immune System.
- Consists 25 Essential Vitamins and Minerals plus 7g of Protein.
- Consists Flavorless Probiotics Delivered as Kids Sip from single use straw.
- Has Antioxidants - Vitamin C, E, and Selenium.
- Is Lactose Free/ no High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Boost Kid Essentials provides complete, balanced nutrition for kids 1-13. Only Boost Kid Essentials has the vitamins and minerals kids need plus immune-supporting probiotics and antioxidants to help keep them healthy. Provides 100% or more of the Dietary Reference Intakes (DRIs) for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals:
- in 1000 ml (aprox 34 fl oz) for children 1 to 8 years of age.
- in 1500 ml (approx 51 fl oz) for children 9 to 13 years of age.
Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate (milk), High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soybean Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Calcium Phosphate Tribasic (less than 0.5%), Potassium Citrate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gel, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Phosphate Tribasic, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrageenan, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Taurine, M Inositol, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide, L Carnitine, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Canola Oil, L Reuteri Protectis, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Sulphate, Vittamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, BHA/BHT.
Chill and Shake well. Refrigerate after opening and use within 24 hours.
Not intended for infants under 1 year of age. Do not store at temperatures above 77 Degrees F. Do not freeze. Use under medical supervision.