KetoCal 4:1 nutritionally complete medical food
- Energy distribution: Fat: 90%, LCT: 100%, Carbohydrate: 1.60 %, Protein: 8.40 %.
- Complete or supplemental nutritional support.
- For children with intractable epilepsy.
- Helps maintain a high level of ketosis.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Dry Whole Milk, Refined Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Corn Syrup Solids, Tripotassium Citrate, Tricalcium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magenesium Acetate, Trisodium Citrate, M-Inositol, L-Isoleucine, L-Tryptophan, Artificial Flavor (Ethyl Vanillin), L-Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Artificial Sweetener (Aspartame), L-Carnitine, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Nicotinamide, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Artificial Color (Beta Carotene), Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Chromium Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Hydrogen Selenite, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
- For oral feedings, product is best served chilled and consumed immediately.
- For tube feeding, hang time not to exceed 4 hours.
- It is recommended that the tube is flushed with lukewarm water (approximately 98� F or 37�C) between each feed.
- Once opened, formula should be stored in a refrigerator and kept no longer than 24 hours.
- Use only under strict medical supervision.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Not suitable for children under one year of age.
- Store unopened product in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight.
Shipping Weight : 1.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: