Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Food and Formula > Baby Formula and Milk Powder >
Nestle Good Start Supreme DHA and ARA Infant Formula Soy Powder With Iron - 12.9 oz
Formula providing your baby with both the benefits of DHA & ARA and Supreme Soy Proteins.
You Save: $3.34 (13.3%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
MANUFACTURER: NESTLE . INDICATIONS: Good Start Supreme Soy is a routine formula containing partially hydrolyzed soy proteins. If you suspect your baby is prone to allergy, use only under a doctor's supervision. As with any powered infant formula product, use with immunocompromised infants is not recommended. Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA is the only formula providing your baby with both the benefits of DHA & ARA and Supreme Soy Proteins. DHA & ARA are naturally found in breastmilk and are important for mental and visual development. And Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA has Supreme Soy Proteins that are broken down into smaller pieces to be easy to digest. Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA offers milk-free, lactose-free complete nutrition plus easy digestion, which makes feeding time a gentle, joyful experience for both moms and babies. This can is filled by weight, not by volume. Settling may occur in shipping. This 25. 7 oz can make approximately 182 fl ox (1. 4 gal) of formula. At Nestle, we believe breastmilk is best for babies. But if you choose to use formula and your baby's doctor recommends soy, you can feel good about choosing iron-fortified Nestle Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA with Supreme Soy
INGREDIENTS: Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High-Oleic Safflower or High-Oleic Sunflower. Corn Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (see product details for ingredients list), Enzymatic Hydrolyzed SoyProtein Isolate, Sucrose, Less Than 1. 5% of: Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, M. Alpina Oil (Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), C. Cohnii Oil (Source of Doxosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbate, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Botin, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, L-Methionine, Taurine, L-CarnitineDIRECTIONS: Storage:
- Good Start Supreme Soy DHA & ARA with Supreme Soy
- Proteins for your baby's first year.
- For Babies 0-12 Months.
- Nutrients Naturally Found in Breastmilk.
- Refrigerate and use prepared bottles within 24 hours.
- Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month. Store open and unopened cans in cool, dry place.
- Avoid extreme temperatures.
Use as instructed by your doctor. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions for preparation an use.
- Boil clean preparation and serving utensils, then cool.
- In separate container, boil water, then cool to 100F (40C).
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle.
- Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8. 9g) of powder for each 2 fl oz water. (Separate enclosed scoop from frame. )
- Cap bottle, Shake well and feed baby immediately. Discard formula left in bottle after feeding.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.