MANUFACTURER: BRISTOL MYERS NUTRITIONAL. INDICATIONS: Enfamil Nutramigen Lipil Iron Fortified Hypoallergenic Infant formula
- Makes 1 Quart - Ready to Use - Do Not Add Water.
- Enfamil Nutramigen Lipil Hypoallergenic Infant formula Easy-to-Digest for Babys First 12 Months.
- A blend of DHA & ARA - Nutrients found in breast milk.
- Enfamil Nutramigen 640 Calories Liquid .
- Contains Hydrolyzed Protein proven effective for colic due to cows milk allergy.
- Lipil is a blend of the nutrients DHA and ARA:
- DHA and ARA are also naturally found in breast milk and are important building blocks for a babys brain and eyes.
- Enfamil Nutramigen Lipil Hypoallergenic Infant formulaExperts agree on the many benefits of breast milk.
- If you choose to use infant formula, ask your doctor which Enfamil formula is best for your baby.
- Enfamil Nutramigen Lipil is a hypoallergenic formula for babies who cry excessively or develop other colic symptoms or rash due to milk protein allergy.
- It's easy-to-digest, balanced nutrition for baby's first 12 months.
Enfamil Nutramigen With Lipil Liquid, Ready To Use contains Per 5 Fl Oz: Protein 2. 8 g; Fat 5. 3 g; Carbohydrate 10. 3 g; Water 133 g; Linoleic Acid 860 mg; Vitamin A 300 IU; Vitamin D 50 IU; Vitamin E 2 IU; Vitamin K 8 mcg; Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 80 mcg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 90 mcg; Vitamin B6 60 mcg; Vitamin B12 0. 3 mcg; Niacin 1000 mcg; Folic Acid (Folacin) 16 mcg; Pantothenic Acid 500 mcg; Biotin 3 mcg; Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 12 mg; Choline 12 mg; Inositol 17 mg; Calcium 94 mg; Phosphorus 63 mg; Magnesium 11 mg; Iron 1. 8 mg; Zinc 1 mg; Manganese 25 mcg; Copper 75 mcg; Iodine 15 mcg; Selenium 2. 8 mcg; Sodium 47 mg; Potassium 110 mg; Chloride 86 mg; Corn Syrup Solids 5%; Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein Oil; Soy; Coconut; High Oleic Sunflower Oils) 3%; Casein Hydrolysate 2%; Modified Corn Starch 2%; Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil; Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil; Carrageenan; Acetylated Monoglycerides; Vitamin A Palmitate; Vitamin D3; Vitamin E Acetate; Vitamin K1; Thiamin Hydrochloride; Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride; Niacinamide; Calcium Pantothenate; Ascorbic Acid; Choline Chloride; Calcium Carbonate; Calcium Phosphate; Magnesium Oxide; Ferrous Sulfate; Zinc Sulfate; Manganese Sulfate; Cupric Sulfate; Sodium Iodide; Sodium Selenite; Sodium Citrate; Potassium Citrate; Potassium Chloride; Citric Acid; Taurine; L-Cystine; L-Tyrosine; L-Tryptophan; L-Carnitine.
Do not add water. Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Ask your baby's doctor about infant formula use including the need to boil bottle and nipple assembly in water. Clean can lid, shake can well, and open. Pour ALL formula into bottles or cups. Feed immediately, or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 48 hours. Throw away prepared formula left in feeding bottle or cup within one hour after feeding begins. Enfamil Nutramigen LIPIL does not look or taste like milk or soy formulas. It may separate in the refrigerator. Shake well before feeding.
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
Shipping Weight : 18.00 lb