MANUFACTURER: BRISTOL MYERS NUTRITIONAL. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Lactose, And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (A source of Arachidonic acid-ARA), Crypthecodinium Cohni Oil (A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid-DHA), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Ascorbate, Inositol, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, Taurine, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate). DIRECTIONS: 1. Pour desired amount of warm water into bottle. 2. Add powder, cap bottle and shake vigorously. 3. Use the following for correct amounts of water and powder. Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within one month. Do not freeze powder or prepared formula. Avoid excessive heat. Use by date on can end. This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
- Enfamil AR Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula Powder use for Baby's first 12 months.
- For babies who spit up frequently.
- A blend of DHA & ARA - Nutrients found in breast milk.
- Enfamil Lipil is a blend of the nutrients DHA (17 mg/100 calories) and ARA (34 mg/100 calories).
- DHA and ARA are also naturally found in breast milk and are important building blocks for a baby's brain and eyes.
- Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your doctor which formula is best for your baby.
- Enfamil AR Lipil was specially designed for babies who spit up frequently or whose doctor recommends a thickened formula.
Shipping Weight : 11.00 lb