Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Food and Formula > Baby Formula and Milk Powder >
Enfamil AR Lipil Milk - Based Infant Formula Ready To Use - 32 oz / can, 6cans
Enfamil AR Lipil Milk Based Infant Formula Ready to Use for babies first 12 months.
You Save: $21.47 (28.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BRISTOL MYERS NUTRITIONAL.INDICATIONS: Enfamil AR Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula
- Enfamil AR Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula Ready To Use Iron Fortified.
- A blend of DHA & ARA - Nutrients found in breast milk.
- Thickened with added rice starch. For babies first 12 months.
- Enfamil AR Lipil For babies who spit up frequently.
- Do not add water. DHA and ARA are also naturally found in breast milk and are important building blocks for a baby's brain and eyes. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk.
- If you choose to use infant formula, ask your doctor which formula is best for your baby.
- Enfamil AR Lipil was specially designed for babies who spit up frequently or whose doctor recommends a thickened formula
Enfamil AR Lipil Milk-Based Infant Formula Ready To Use contains Reduced Minerals Whey, Nonfat Milk, Vegetable Oil (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut and High Oleic Sunflower Oils), Lactose, And Less Than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (A source of Arachidonic acid-ARA), Crypthecodinium Cohni Oil (A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid-DHA), Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Sodium Ascorbate, Inositol, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Selenite, Taurine, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-Monophosphate).
1. Clean can lid, shake can well, and open. Pour formula into bottle or cups. 2. Feed immediately or cover and refrigerate prepared formula. Use within 48 hours. Throw away prepared formula left in bottle or cup within one hour after feeding begins. Storage: Store unopened cans at room temperature. Do not freeze. Avoid excessive heat. Use by date on can end.
This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
Shipping Weight : 15.00 lb