MANUFACTURER: ROSS NUTRITIONAL. INDICATIONS: Similac NeoSure Advance Premature Infant Ready To Feed Formula
- Ready to Feed - Makes 1 Quart - Do not add water.
- Special formula for conditions such as prematurity.
- Use only as directed by your doctor.
- With DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk.
- Breast milk is recommended. For special nutritional needs, follow your doctor's instructions carefully.
- NeoSure Advance provides all the nutrients your premature baby needs for the first year of life.
- DHA & ARA:
- Similac NeoSure Advance contains DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for brain and eye development.
- DHA and ARA have been clinically shown to improve visual development in preterm infants.
- Shake very well before each use.
- Use by date on bottle.
- Do not add water.
- To Open
- Shake bottle very well.
- Remove protective band and twist off cap.
- Invert cap and place on foil seal.
- Press down to pierce foil, then turn cap a half turn.
- Lift and throw away foil.
- Pour formula.
- Directions for Preparation and Use:
- Your baby's health depends on carefully following these easy directions.
- Ask your baby's doctor if you need to boil - sterile - the empty bottles before adding formula.
- Shake bottle very well before opening.
- Pour formula into bottle or cup. After feeding, throw away formula remaining in bottle or cup.
- Recap container and prepared bottles immediately. Store in refrigerator and use within 72 hours.
- Store unopened containers at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse container.
This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
- Do not use if this container to warm formula. Never use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns can result.
- Do not use if R band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 16.00 lb