Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Milk Protein Isolate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Soy Oil (less than 2% of:C.Cohni oil*,M.Alpinaoil), Calcium Phosphate (Calcarea Phosphorica), Potassium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate USP, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Choline Bitartate, Taurine, M Inositol, D Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E), L Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Palminate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Folic Acid (Folate) Vitamin B12, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Phylloquinone (Vitamin K1), Biotin (Vitamin H), Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5 Monophasphate, Disodium Guanosine 5 Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5 Monophosphate.
Your babys health depends on carefully following these easy directions. Proper hygiene, handling, and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your babys doctor. Consult your babys doctor about the formula appropriate for your baby; the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing; and the need to boil utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour desired amount of water into clean bottle (see chart on container).
- Add Powder; return dry scoop to can.
- Cap bottle; shake well; attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- To Make Approximately:
- 2 fl oz bottle add 2 fl oz water and 1 unpacked level scoop.
- 4 fl oz bottle add 4 fl oz water and 2 unpacked level scoop.
- 6 fl oz bottle add 6 fl oz water and 3 unpacked level scoop.
- 8 fl oz bottle add 8 fl oz water and 4 unpacked level scoop.
To make a larger amount of formula using a standard measuring cup, add 1 unpacked, level cup (Not the enclosed scoop) of Powder to 23 fl oz of water. Yields approximately 26 fl oz of formula. To maintain freshness, pour prepared formula into individual feeding bottles, cap and store in refrigerator. Prepared formula should not be left unrefrigerated.
- Immediately store prepared individual feeding bottles in refrigerator at 35� - 40� F (2-4� C) and use within 24 hours.
- Store unopened cans at room temperature avoid extreme temperatures.
- Cover opened can and store in a cool, dry area (not in refrigerator).
- Use opened can contents within 1 month.
- Use by Date on Bottom of Can.