Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Food and Formula > Baby Formula and Milk Powder >
Similac Advance powder early shield immune support infant formula for kids with iron - 23.2 oz
Similac Advance Powder EarlyShield Immune Support Infant Formula with Iron designed to be more like breast milk.
You Save: $7.27 (17.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ROSS NUTRITIONAL.INDICATIONS: Similac Advance Powder EarlyShield Immune Support Infant Formula with Iron
DHA/ARA formula enhanced with EarlyShield blend. It designed to be more like breast milk. Our exclusive blend of: Prebiotics, Nucleotides, Antioxidants, With Iron.INGREDIENTS: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Sourced from Milk (GOS)), Whey Protein Concentrate, Less than 2% of: , C. Cohnii Oil (Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), M Alphina Oil (Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Beta Carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, M Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L Carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5' Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5' Monophosphate), Contains Milk and Soy Ingredients.DIRECTIONS: To make a larger amount of formula using a standard measuring cup, add 1 unpacked, level cup (Not the enclosed scoop) of Powder (100 g) to 23 fl oz of water. It yields approximately 26 fl oz of formula. To maintain freshness, pour prepared formula into individual feeding bottles, cap and store in refrigerator. Prepared formula should not be left unrefrigerated; use within 24 hours.
- Immune support formula.
- The first and only DHA/ARA formula that has the EarlyShield blend.
- Advance Infant Formula with EarlyShield for immune support.
- Powder. Add Water.
- Birth to 12 Months.
- Closer than ever to breast milk.
When mixed as directed, the contents of this container will make approximately 168 fl oz of formula.
- To Make Approx. 2-fl-oz Bottle: 2 fl oz water, 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g) powder.
- To Make Approx. 4-fl-oz Bottle: 4 fl oz water, 2 unpacked level scoops powder.
- To Make Approx. 6-fl-oz Bottle: 6 fl oz water, 3 unpacked level scoops powder.
- To Make Approx. 8-fl-oz Bottle: 8 fl oz water, 4 unpacked level scoops powder.
1 Container equal 28 Bottles.
Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard. Use enclosed scoop to measure. Peel open resealable label for directions and more information.WARNINGS: Use opened container contents within 1 month.
Use by date on bottom of container. Do not use if outer quality seal or inner foil seal is missing or broken. Do not reuse container.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.