INDICATIONS:Nestle Good Start supreme DHA and ARA infant formula powder with iron
It is also a nutritious alternative to whole milk, as it contains as much calcium and Vitamin D as whole milk-and more of the iron and vitamin C and E that a growing toddler needs. Plus it's the only older-baby and toddler formula that provides both the gentleness of easy-to-digest Comfort Proteins and DHA and ARA, nutrients found in breastmilk that support brain and eye development. There's no better choice.
Milk-free and lactose-free Good Start Supreme DHA & ARA is a routine formula containing partially hydrolyzed soy proteins. If you suspect your baby is prone to allergy, use only under a doctor's supervision. When switching formula, a gradual transition is best. As with any powdered infant formula product, use with immunocompromised infants is not recommended.
- For babies and toddlers of 0-12 months.
- DHA & ARA - nutrients found in breastmilk.
- Milk free.
- Lactose free powder.
Enzymatically Hydrolyzed Reduced Minerals Whey Protein Concentrate (From cow's milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, High-Oleic Safflower), Lactose, Corn Maltodextrin, Less than 1.5%: Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenate, M Alphina Oil (Source of arachidonic acid (ARA)), C. Cohnii Oil (Source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)), Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Taurine, Nucleotides (Cytidine 5- Monophosphate (Naturally found in breastmilk), Disodium Uridine 5' Monophosphate, Adenosine 5 Monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5' Monophosphate), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Mixed Tocopherols, L Carnitine
- Your babys health depends on carefully following the preparation, use, and storage instructions below.
- Ask your babys doctor about infant feeding including how much to feed and the need to sterilize (boil) water and preparation utensils before mixing formula.
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle.
- See chart below. Add 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7g) of powder for each 2fl oz water.
- Cap bottle, SHAKE WELL.
- Feed baby immediately OR refrigerate and use bottles within 24 hours.
- After feeding begins, discard formula left in bottle within 1 hour.
- To make approximately:
- 2 fl oz bottle - 2 fl oz water - 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7g)
- 4 fl oz bottle - 4 fl oz water - 4 unpacked level scoops
- 6 fl oz bottle - 6 fl oz water - 6 unpacked level scoops
- 8 fl oz bottle - 8 fl oz water - 8 unpacked level scoops
- Do not use microwave to warm formula.
- Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Tightly cover open can and use within 1 month.
- Store open and unopened cans in cool, dry place.
- Avoid extreme storage temperatures.