Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Food and Formula > Baby Electrolytes >
Pedialyte Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution, Bubble Gum - 1 ltr each Bottle, 8/ Case
Helps to reduce dehydration.
You Save: $5.23 (9.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ROSS NUTRITIONAL. INDICATIONS:
INGREDIENTS: Pedialyte Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution Bubble Gum contains Per Liter: Sodium 45 mEq, Potassium 20 mEq, Chloride 35 mEq, Citrate 30 mEq, Dextrose 20 g, Fructose 5 g, Water, Dextrose, Less Than 2% Of: Fructose, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Artificial Bubble Gum Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40. DIRECTIONS: . WARNINGS: Do not add water. Ready To Use. If desired, refrigerate to chill. For infants under 1 year of age, consult your doctor. For children 1 year of age and older, offer Pedialyte every 1 to 4 hours. The child should drink 1 to 2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) per day of this or any other Pedialyte product, while diarrhea continues. If there is vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor. This item excludes from the free shipping offer. Because of its over weight.
- Actual weight 1 qt - ready to use.
- Pedialyte Oral Electrolyte Maintenance Solution Quickly replaces fluid and electrolytes lost during diarrhea and vomiting to help prevent dehydration.
- No. 1 pediatrician recommended brand.
- Use Pedialyte at the first signs of diarrhea or vomiting, rather than juices, soft drinks, sports drinks or water, to help replace lost fluid and minerals.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.