MANUFACTURER: PLAYTEX FAMILY PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Playtex Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Valves
DIRECTIONS: To Use: After cleaning all parts, push the SipEase valve tightly into the holes on the inside of the lid. Position the valve so that the wider stem (see arrow on valve) fits into sipping spout. To Clean: Gently remove valve from lid . Was lid, valve and and cup separately in hot, soapy water with a sponge. Rinse thoroughly. Avoid use of abrasive cleaner. Top rack dishwasher safe. Discard and replace valve if it shows signs of excessive wear or residue build-up. Never use with carbonated beverages or juices with contain pulp. Due to SipEase valve feature, some liquid will remain in cup. WARNINGS: Do not use with hot liquids which may result in burning. To avoid injury, do not let child walk with cup.
- Replacement Parts.
- SipEase One Piece Valve.
- No Spills.
- Playtex Spill-Proof Cup Replacement Valves Better for Baby Better for mother.
- The patented SipEase value is a replacement part for Playtex Spill-ProofCup 6oz, and 9oz, and Playtex Spill-Proof Training Cup.
- No more messy spills to clean because the SipEase valve dispenses liquid only when child sips.
- Easy to drink because the patented SipEase valve allows liquid to flow easily on demand.
- Easy to clean because the valve is one piece and made of durable silicon material.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: