Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Feeding and Nursing > Breast Pumps, Breast Care Supplies >
Ameda manual one-hand breast pump with flexishield, #17066 - 1 ea
It is easy-to-use and allows you to vary the frequency and degree of the handle squeeze for more effective pumping.
You Save: $7.48 (16.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Ameda One-Hand Breast Pump with Flexishield is so small it will fit in your purse! This convenient Pump can discreetly go where ever you need it to. Features: One-hand handle assembly with piston and piston seal. Pump body. (2) Valves. Flexishield Areola Stimulator. (1) 4 ounce polycarbonate bottle with caps. Model # 17066: This pump is so compact it fits into a purse. The patented, easy-to-use design provides control and flexibility simply by varying the frequency and degree of the handle squeeze. The handle assembly eliminates the need for electrical outlets or batteries. The one-hand design allows you to pump one breast while baby nurses on the other, or by using two breast pumps, you may dual pump to save precious time. Both of these methods stimulate the let-down reflex and enhance milk flow. Mothers may also pump directly into any standard baby bottle or freezer bag.
See the Package for Details.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.