Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Feeding and Nursing > Breast Pumps, Breast Care Supplies >
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump With Comfortceal Cushion, BPA Free - 1 ea
Ergonomic handle allows for efficient one handed pumping without tiring for faster milk flow.
You Save: $23.37 (50.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Lightweight, compact and quiet
- Easy to use - easy to clean
- Ergonomic, comfortable handle for easy pumping
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump With Comfortceal Cushion, BPA Free
Designed to be user-friendly, the Lansinoh manual breast pump helps in milk expression for babies. It comes complete with bottles, stand, lids, brush cleaner and all pump parts. This BPA-free breast pump has a unique ComfortSeal cushion that forms a locked seal to support efficient and comfortable pumping. With an ergonomic handle, this single manual breast pump can be used easily with 1 hand. It has a slip-proof base for stable placement to prevent spills. With a compact and lightweight design, this breast pump can be carried with ease.
- This manual breast pump simplifies your days with a compact and handy system you can use anywhere
- The cup is formed to simulate the comfort of natural feeding
- The handle has an ergonomic shape for easy and quick pumping
- A holder stabilizes the base to prevent spilling and maintain position while pumping
- Complete system includes bottles, lids, all pump parts, brush cleaner and stand
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
- One Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump
- One ComfortSeal Cushion
- Two standard size bottles
- Two extra white valves
- Two bottles rings and two sealing disks
- One cleaning brush
- One extra silicone diaphragm
- ComfortSeal cushion creates a secure seal for more comfortable and efficient pumping
- Quiet manual operation - does not require batteries or electrical source.
- Flange cover/bottle stand holds bottle to prevent spills and/or covers flange of pump for cleanliness during travel
- Two standard size bottles included - design allows for pumping directly into most standard size bottles.
- Lightweight, compact - allows for easy one-hand use and portability.
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable, easy pumping.
- Familiarize yourself with the pump and parts prior to use.
- The most important part of successful pumping is the let-down reflex.
- This is when milk begins to flow freely. Warm wet compresses applied to the breast and light, circular massaging of the breast prior to and/or during a pumping session can help this natural reflex occur.
- Try to choose a time to pump when you are not rushed and will not be interrupted.
- Trying to relax while are thinking of baby or looking at a photo of baby can also be helpful when pumping milk.
- Overall a pumping session can last about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Remember, successful pumping is a learned art.
- Early practice sessions may be shorter or longer than stated here and may result in only a small amount of milk collected.
- Milk is produced on a supply and demand basis and pumping your breasts regularly in addition to nursing baby stimulates and maintains the milk supply.
- If breastfeeding problems occur, call physician, an international board certified lactation consultant, or a La Leche League Leader.
- May pump one breast while nursing the baby on the other.
- This allows to maximize pumping effectiveness using the let down reflex stimulated by babys suckling.
- Make sure the tunnel of the breast flange is tilted slightly downward to allow the milk to flow naturally toward the bottle.
- May pump into any standard sized screw-top baby bottle.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.