Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Feeding and Nursing > Baby Bottles and Feeding Help >
Ameda comfortgel hydrogel nipple pads, #17262 - 1 ea
Help to keep skin dry between feedings by absorbing leaks and provide soothing relief for sore nipples at the same time.
You Save: $1.93 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: AMEDA. INDICATIONS: Ameda Comfort Gel Hydrogel Nipple Shields provide cool, soothing relief for mothers who may be experiencing nipple pain or trauma associated with breastfeeding.
Ameda Comfort Gel nipple shields are
- Hydrogel pads provide a moist healing environment and help absorb leakage to keep skin healthy and to help the nipple area remain dry between feedings.
- This ultra-thin, flexible silicone shield is designed to encourage a baby latch-on to your breast, and may help bottle-fed babies return to breastfeeding.
- With a low profile and contoured design, the hydrogel pads fit discreetly under a nursing bra. The pads are washable and may be used for up to six days.
- Soothes Sore, Painful Nipples.
- Provides Cooling Sensation.
- Protects against Discomfort.
- Helps in the Breastfeeding Process between feeding.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
This is NOT a nipple shield, do NOT nurse while wearing this!
You wear this BETWEEN feedings to soothe damaged nipples and for that purpose they work wonderfully. Contrary to what the description on MyOTCStore.com says, You do NOT wear these WHILE nursing, they are non porous and present a serious safety risk to infants if left in place while attempting to breast feed.
again: DO NOT WEAR WHILE FEEDING!