Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Feeding and Nursing > Baby Bottles and Feeding Help >
Gerber clear view plastic nurser 8 oz bottle, 3 ea
Dishwashersafe or sterilizer safe and latex nipples.
You Save: $0.87 (14.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
INDICATIONS: Gerber clear view plastic nurser 8 Oz bottle
- Clinically shown to reduce colic.
- Soft, clear and durable silicone nipples.
- Plastic nurser 8 Oz bottle.
- BPA and PVC free.
- Durable, dishwasher and sterilizer-safe bottles in a variety of designs.
- With vented nipple design for less air.
- Slow flow nipple specially sized for newborns.
- For Newborns.
- Colors may vary.
Image may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
james t malec
I must say wow for this bottle comes with cap which really convinience for traveling only just for $1, in the other way other bottle kit with cap will goest around $13+ which are too expensive, and the nipple seems to extract all the dust particles to the nipple which cause our daughter to cought for the first two weeks after we finally found out those clear nipple we bought at toy r us are $4-6 for 3 nipples, they extract dust/particles. so we order a bunch of similac nipples which most hospital uses, combine with this bottle, we able to use the cap on top of the similac nipple, but couldn't with any other nipples with this bottle. 4oz bottle is a great size for storing breast pump milks. we also has the medela bottle kit, it has a nice clearly print of the oz # on the bottle but it's fading out within 1.5mon and the nipple isn't that good compare to the similac nipple. so I would highly recommend to get this bottle in combine with similac nipple will make the best combo.