Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Feeding and Nursing > Baby Bottles and Feeding Help >
Playtex Nurser System Drop Ins Disposable Bottle Liners - 4 oz, 50 Ea
Playtex Nurser System Drop INS Disposable Bottle Liners will provide disposable for a fresh, clean liner for every feeding.
You Save: $0.13 (2.1%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PLAYTEX. INDICATIONS:
- Playtex Nurser System Drop-Ins Disposable Bottle Liners Strongest you can buy
- 100% leak free.
- For best performance, use only Playtex Drop-Ins Pre-Formed Soft Bottle Liners with Playtex Nursers.
- Pre-sterilized and disposable for a fresh, clean liner for every feeding
- Soft bottle liners collapse as baby feeds, for less air, which means less gas, spitting up and colic discomfort
- Pre-formed - so convenient and easy to use, you can even assemble with one hand
- Pre-calibrated ounce markings for easy measuring.
WARNINGS: Do not heat in microwave oven. Never boil or sterilize any liquid in the liner. Do not fill the liner with boiling liquid. Do not place Nurser in pan while heating water. Never shake Nurser while formula is hot. If you do not follow these instructions, the liner may burst and hot liquid may spill and cause injury. To Avoid Choking, replace nipple when nipple is larger than circle on package or shows signs of wear. To avoid injury, do not let baby walk with Nurser. Do not put baby to bed with Nurser. Prolonged contact with liquids may cause severe tooth decay. Ask your doctor or dentist.
- How to Fill Liners: Turn inner package so easy-to-open dispenser is at the bottom.
- Pull down one of the perforated dispensing tabs to open.
- Grasp edge of first liner with thumb and fore-finger.
- Pull ready-formed liner straight down to dispense.
- To reseal, insert tab into slot.
- Place ready-formed liner into holder.
- Pour liquid into liner to desired level. Push nipple firmly into retainer ring to seal properly.
- Screw retainer ring with nipple onto holder and tighten securely.
- To remove air, first fully and securely tighten retainer ring on holder, then carefully squeeze the bottom of the disposable liner until a small amount of liquid comes out of the nipple.
- Do not remove air from liner when retainer ring is loose.
- Note: Do not allow sharp objects such as fingernails or rings to come into contact with the disposable liner. Discard ready-formed disposable liner after use to ensure a fresh, clean bottle at every feeding.
- Warming: To warm liquid in Nurser, place Nurser under hot tap water or in pan of warm water removed from heat source.
- To warm liquid before placing in Nurser, heat liquid in separate container and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before pouring into liner.
- Be sure to dissolve powdered formula thoroughly in a separate container.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.