Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Lancets, Lancet Pens and Needles >
BD ultra-fine 33 guage lancets, #322057 - 100 ea
Thinnest lancets available that are specifically designed for use with BD Lancet devices in BD Logic.
You Save: $3.17 (25.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BECTON DICKINSON.
INDICATIONS:BD ultra-fine 33 guage lancets, #322057
It provide all the familiar comfort and quality you have come to expect from BD. Easy to use100 sterile single-use lancets.
- The thinnest available.
- Proven less painful.
- Easy to use.
- Sterile single-use.
- If you are using a lancet device, refer to the manufacturer's insert that came with the device.
- Wash and dry hands.
- Select a site on the tip of your finger for lancing. It is advisable to lance the side of your finger to minimize pain.
- Remove lancet cap.
- With firm motion, puncture skin quickly.
- Apply blood to test strip, wipe finger with dry cotton ball or soft tissue, holding over puncture site until bleeding stops.
- Place used lancet in a sealable puncture proof container.
- When container is full, seal securely and discard properly.
- Follow local disposal regulations where applicable.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.
I've Used For 2 Years. I wouldn't use any other
The lancets are great. I especially like the protective cap to cover the sharp point when I remove the lancet after using