Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Feeding and Nursing > Baby Bottles and Feeding Help >
Cara baby water bottle, #18 - 1 ea
It contains bottle and stopper, designer washable cloth cover of 24 ounce capacity.
You Save: $1.94 (17.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: CARA INC.
INDICATIONS:Cara baby water bottles, model no: 18
It is recommended for use when hot or cold applications are needed to soothe pain. It contains stopper and designer washable cloth cover - 24 ounce capacity. Color of cloth cover in photo may not be the same as color of cover inside.
- Use only plain tap water in the bottle.
- Using anything other than plain tap water could destroy or damage the bottle.
- For Warm Application: Fill bottle 3/4 full with tap water only. (Caution: Tap water can cause burns.)
- For Cold Application: Fill bottle 3/4 full with cold water or crushed ice.
- For Both Warm and Cold Applications: Let out excess air before placing stopper into threaded opening. Turn stopper so it fits securely into threads and tighten.
- Test for leakage by turning bottle upside down and pressing down on bottle firmly.
- Note: For either warm or cold applications, the bottle must be contained within the cloth cover, and wrapped in a towel.
- After Use and Storage: Before storage, rinse bottle thoroughly with luke warm water.
- Hang open bottle upside down to drain and air-dry.
- Carefully examine bottle before each application.
- If bottle shows signs of wear, it should not be used.
- Do not use boiling water or strong chemicals in bottle.
- Do not place bottle on radiator or permit contact with hot metal.
- Do not fold, sit, or lie on bottle during usage.
- Do not expose bottle to direct sunlight or other heat.
- This product contains dry natural rubber.
Shipping Weight : 1.90 lb