Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Feeding and Nursing > Baby Bottles and Feeding Help >
Nurser plastic pastel feeding bottle of 9 oz by Gerber - 1 ea
It reduces the amount of air baby swallows during feeding.
You Save: $0.24 (9.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: GERBER CO.
Gerber Nurser Plastic Pastel Designed to reduce the amount of air baby swallows during feeding. Nipple that is shaped like mother's nipple when breastfeeding.
Prior to first use - sanitize by placing in an open pan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Cleaning - wash with hot water and mild detergent then rinse, or use top rack of dishwasher.
Do not allow baby to take a bottle to bed or self-feed for long periods. Extended contact with milk, formula, juice or sweetened liquids may cause severe tooth decay. All rubber nipples can wear out. To prevent a possible choking hazard, test strength by pulling on bulb portion before each use. Inspect and replace if nipples become sticky, enlarged, cracked, torn or shows other signs of excessive wear.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.