Similac Isomil Advance soy formula with iron, ready to feed bottles
It is an easy to digest soy formula for common feeding problems such as fussiness, gas and spit up. DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for brain and eye development.
- Milk Free.
- Lactose Free.
- For fussiness, gas and spit up.
- Provides calcium for your babys growing bones.
- Supports excellent growth during your babys first year.
- Filled by volume to 1 Quart.
- Extra space in bottle allows for shaking and easy pouring.
Breast milk is recommended. If you choose to use infant formula, the makers of Similac have a formula that is right for your baby.
Water (86%), Corn Syrup (6. 6%), Soy Protein Isolate (1. 9%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (1. 4%), Sugar (1. 3%) (Sucrose), Soy Oil (1. 1%), Coconut Oil (1. 0%), Less than 0. 5%:, C. Cohnii Oil (Source of Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA), M Alphina Oil (Source of Arachidonic Acid (AHA), Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Monodiglycerides, Soy Lecithin, Magnesium Chloride, Carrageenan, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, L Methionine, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, M Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, D Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, L Carnitine, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
- Do not add water.
- Shake very well.
- Do not use if breakaway ring is missing or broken.
- For single use feeding from this bottle:
- Twist off cap.
- Twist on clean nipple and ring (not included).
- Since this formula is commercially sterile, just attach any clean standard nipple and ring.
- No need to warm formula before feeding.
- Discard any unused formula and bottle within 1 hour after feeding begins.
For use in a different feeding container (cup or bottle) : As your babys doctor if you need to boil (sterilize) the empty bottles before adding formula. Pour desired amount into the clean feeding container, recap bottle, refrigerate and use within 48 hours. Discard any unused formula remaining in the feeding container within 1 hour after feeding begins.
Storage : Store unopened at room temperature : avoid extreme temperatures. Do not reuse this bottle. Protect from light. Store in carton until ready for use.
- Contains Soy Ingredients.
- Contains no diary ingredients.
- Manufactured on dairy equipment.
- Do not use if R band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken.
- Use by date on bottle.
- Do not use this container to warm formula.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula.
- Serious burns can result.
Shipping Weight : 0.90 lb