Similac Alimentum hypoallergenic baby formula powder with iron
- It is hypoallergenic and contains a milk protein that is broken down in to tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cows milk protein.
- It is designed for babies with colicky symptoms such as excessive crying and fussiness due to cows milk protein sensitivity.
- Powder and water to be added.
- Birth to 12 months.
- For food allergies and colic due to protein sensitivity.
- With iron.
Corn Maltodextrin (35.5%), Casein Hydrolysate (From Milk) (17.5%) (Derived from Milk), Sugar (14.5%) (Sucrose), High Oleic Safflower Oil (9.7%), Medium Chain Triglycerides (9.5%), Soy Oil (8.0%), Less than 2% C. Cohnii Oil (Source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)), M Alphina Oil (Source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)), Calcium Phosphate, Datem, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Sodium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), L Cysteine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, L Tyrosine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, L Tryptophan, Taurine, M Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Dl Alpha Tocopherol, Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin (Vitamin H), Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanacobalamin.
Your babys health depends on carefully following these easy directions. Proper hygiene, handling, and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your babys doctor. Consult your babys doctor about the formula appropriate for your baby, the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing; and the need to boil utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour desired amount of water into clean bottle (see chart on container).
- Add Powder, return dry scoop to can.
- Cap bottle, shake well, attach nipple.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Storage: Immediately store prepared individual feeding bottles in refrigerator at 35 - 40 degrees F (2-4 degrees C) and use within 24 hours.
- Store unopened cans at room temperature, avoid extreme temperatures.
- Cover opened can and store in a cool, dry area (not in refrigerator).
- Use opened can contents within 1 month.
- Use by Date on Bottom of Can.
- Never use a microwave oven to warm formula.
- Serious burns can result.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: