Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Lancets, Lancet Pens and Needles >
Accu-Chek sterile softclix lancets - 100 ea
Accu-Chek sterile softclix lancets are for virtually pain free testing and can be used only with the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancet Device.
You Save: $1.94 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS CORP.
INDICATIONS:Accu-Chek sterile softclix lancets
- Uniquely designed.
- For greater comfort.
- Use with Softclix Device.
- Remove the cap from the lancet device.
- Insert a new lancet in the lancet holder.
- It is properly positioned when it snaps into place.
- To remove the protective cap, twist and pull it away from the lancet.
- Replace the cap onto the lancet device.
- Twist the cap of the lancet device to set the lancet depth.
- Start at 2 or 3.
- For tougher skin, dial to a higher number.
- Press the plunger on the end of the device all the way down until it clicks.
- A yellow dot will appear and remain in the center of the clear release button.
- Wash your hands in warm, soapy water.
- Dry well.
- Hold the lancet device against the side of your fingertip.
- Press the release button.
- Gently squeeze the area until you get a small sample of blood.
- Apply the drop of blood to the target area of your test strip.
- Immediately remove used lancet.
- To avoid accidental injury, do not store lancet in device.
- Do not use if protective guard has been previously removed from lancet.
- Do not re-use lancets or store lancets in device.
- A restricted license limits use of the Accu-Chek Softclix Lancet Device.
- Carefully read the package insert before use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb