Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Food and Formula > Baby Formula and Milk Powder >
Neocate junior formula powder, tropical fruit flavor - 400 gm
A tropical fruit flavored powder which is amino acid based medical food for children 1 to 10 years old.
You Save: $13.75 (25.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Neocate junior formula powder, tropical fruit flavor
A nutritionally complete, powdered amino acid-based medical food for children ages 1-10 with severe impairment of the gastrointestinal tract. It has been formulated with extra vitamins and minerals, especially for those patients who may require additional nutrition support secondary to any malabsorptive conditions resulting from gastrointestinal tract impairment: it provides at least 150% of the recommended nutrient requirements when consuming 100% of calories for ages 1-10.
- 100% free amino acids.
- Nutritionally complete.
- High protein equivalent for GI tissue repair.
- Extra vitamins and minerals for malabsorptive conditions.
- Carbohydrate content formulated to minimize osmotic load.
- Standard dilution = 1 kcal/mL.
- Osmolality: Tropical Fruit - 680 mOsm/kg .
- Gastrointestinal tract impairment.
- Cow and soy milk allergy.
- Multiple food protein intolerance.
- Short bowel syndrome.
- Other medical conditions for which an amino acid-based diet is required.
- Eosinophilic esophagitis.
A flavored version also contains: Artificial flavors, citric acid and less than 2% of each of the following: Artificial sweetner, Acesulfame potassium.
- Intake to be determined by a healthcare professional and is dependent on the age, body weight and medical condition of the patient.
- Use under medical supervision.
- For Oral Feeding:
- Measure the required amount of warm or cool water into a container.
- Add the prescribed amount of Neocate Junior to the water.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- Neocate Junior is best served chilled.
- Once prepared, the formula should be stored in a refrigerator and kept no longer than 24 hours from the time of preparation.
- Shake or stir Neocate Junior immediately before use.
- The recommended dilution is 30 kcal/fl oz.
- This can be achieved by mixing the following amounts of powder and water.
- The scoop provided weighs 8.2 g.
- Store unopened can at room temperature.
- Once opened, reseal can and store in a cool, dry place (not in a refrigerator) and use within one month of opening.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.