Home > Mother and Baby Needs > Diapers, Wipes and Bath Needs > Baby Powders and Talc >
Johnsons baby pure cornstarch powder, medicated - 15 oz
Helps to reduce rashes and minor skin irritations.
You Save: $1.11 (24.7%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Johnsons baby pure cornstarch powder, medicated
- Helps treat diaper rash.
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps protect from wetness.
- Combines the natural absorption of pure cornstarch with 1 percent zinc oxide, the ingredient.
- Clinically proven to be gentle and mild.
- Allergy and dermatologist tested.
- Clean, baby fresh scent.
Zinc Oxide (10%)
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Fragrance
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.
- Apply powder liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Apply powder close to the body away form the child's face.
- Carefully shake the powder into the diaper or into the hand and apply to diaper area.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if quality seal is broken.
- Close tightly after use.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if conditions worsen or symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- When using this product keep powder away from child's face and mouth to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.50 lb