Enfamil enfacare lipil milk based infant formula ready to use plastic bottles
- For Conditions Such as Prematurity and Low Birth Weight.
- Milk-Based Infant Formula Powder - 22 Calorie per fl oz, Iron Fortified.
- A blend of DHA and ARA - Nutrients Found in Breast Milk.
Enfamil EnfaCare Lipil is a blend of DHA and ARA, important nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain and eye development. Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your babys doctor about the many benefits of EnfaCare Lipil.
Your babys health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your babys doctor. Ask your babys doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
Ask you babys doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula. Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder. Cap bottle and shake well.
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store at Dry scoop in this can.
- To make 2 oz Bottle - 2 oz Water and 1 (9.8g) unpacked level scoop.
- To make 4 oz Bottle - 4 oz Water and 2 (19.6g) unpacked level scoops.
- To make 8 oz Bottle - 8 oz Water and 4 (39.2g) unpacked level scoops.
Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
Shipping Weight : 10.00 lb