Shikai Borage DiabetiCare, Foot Cream
clinically-proven Omega-6 oils promote the growth of healthy skin cells for long lasting improvement. Keeps skin supple, soft and healthy.
- Shikai Borage DiabetiCare most moisturizers work on the skin's surface and provide temporary relief.
- Borage DiabetiCare delivers Omega-6 benefits directly to skin cells.
- Newly formed skin cells retain more moisture and prevent future dryness.
Diabetes, Omega-6 and Skin Health:
- It is well known that people with diabetes can experience severe dry skin problems.
- The reason is often due to a deficiency of the Omega-6 fatty acid, GLA.
- The essential fatty acid is crucial for the formation of healthy skin cells. Because diabetes can impair the body's manufacturer of this fatty acid, people with diabetes are at particular risk for developing severe and chronic dry skin.
- Lotions and creams address this problem by supplying the necessary Omega-6 fatty acid directly to the skin.
- Borage Oil is used as the natural source of this special fatty acid.
- Borage Oil, obtained from the seeds of the blue starflower, is the richest source for the Omega-6 fatty acid.
Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadenesis), Purified Water (aqua), Glycerine, Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorious), Glyceril Stearate (Vegetable Emulsifier), Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Borage Seed Oil (borago officinalis), Cetyl Alcohol (Vegetable Wax), Dimethicone, Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopherol Acetate), Shea Butter (butyrospermim Parkii), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (*Vitamin C), L-Ergothioneine (Amino Acid), Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb