Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > Socks and Foot Moisturisers >
- Provides warming relief
- Odorless and greaseless
- Relief to cold and fatigued feet
Zostrix foot pain relief cream - 2 oz
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the feet.
You Save: $2.82 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Zostrix Foot Pain Relief Cream
- Zostrix foot pain relief cream is a clinically tested, powerful pain medication, containing the strength of purified capsaicin, the natural active component.
- Purified capsaicin works differently than other topical pain medications it actually depletes Substance P, the chemical messenger that sends pain signals to the brain effectively reducing pain with regular use.
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the feet associated with:
- Strains and sprains
- Sore ankles
- Muscle aches
- Joint pain
- Fatigued feet and warms cold feet
Benzyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Glyceryl Stearate , Isopropyl Myristate , PEG 100 Stearate , Purified Water , Sorbitol Solution , White Petrolatum
- For persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using.
- Apply a thin film of cream (about the size of a pea or chocolate ship) to the applicator pad and gently rub on it.
- For optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily.
- Best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use.
- See package insert for more information.
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to or to damaged or irritated skin.
When using this product:
- You may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With the regular use, this sensation generally disappears within several days.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not get it on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lenses. If this occurs, rinse the affected area thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply immediately before and after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous exercise.
- Do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use.
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- Avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or repertory irritation.
Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb