MANUFACTURER: BECTON DICKINSON . INDICATIONS: BD Home Sharps Container For Insulin Syringes, Pen Needles and Lancets. Leak resistant. Puncture resistant. Snap lock lid. Can hold 70 to 100 insulin syringes or up to 300 pen needles. DIRECTIONS: To Discard Used Insulin Syringes and Lancets: Drop used insulin syringes and lancets needle-first into opening closest to edge. To Remove and Discard Used Pen Needles:
If disposing of pen needles for someone else, please use a mounting bracket. If mounting bracket to a wall make sure instruction label can be seen.
- Do not reshield the needle.
- Carefully insert pen tip into center opening at a 45 degree angle and push firmly until pen stops.
- Rotate pen to the left several times while applying continuous forward pressure to loosen pen needle.
- Needle will fall into container after pen is removed.
- If pen needle gets caught in opening, use pen to push it into the container. Do not use your fingers or hands.
- Do not overfill. Seal container with permanent locking lid when full.
- Discard properly. Follow local trash ordinances where applicable.
- Keep container out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb