Home > All OTC Medicines > Diabetes Care > OTC Diabetic Medicines >
Diabetic Tussin expectorant liquid for chest congestion, sugar and alcohol free - 4 Oz
Diabetic Tussin expectorant liquid is sugar and alcohol free that loosens and relieves chest congestion.
You Save: $1.47 (20.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Diabetic Tussin expectorant liquid for chest congestion, sugar and alcohol free temporarily relieves cough and helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus.
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Per 5 mL: Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 10 mg; Guaifenesin 100 mg. Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame K; Artificial Flavors; Aspartame; Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose; Menthol; Methylparaben; Potassium Sorbate; Purified Water; May Contain Citric Acid to Adjust pH . DIRECTIONS: Take every 4 hours. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours. Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls). Children 6 years to under 12 years: 5 mL (1 teaspoonful). Children 2 years to under 6 years: 2. 5 mL (1/2 teaspoonful). Children under 2 years: ask a doctor. WARNINGS: Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Ask a doctor before use if you have: cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus); a chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema. Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine 8. 4 mg per teaspoonful (5mL).
- #1 selling diabetic cough remedy. It is also the #1 pharmacist recommended cough remedy for people with diabetes.
- It is completely safe for people with diabetes, as well as for people on sugar and/or sodium restricted diets.
- Sugar free and alcohol free.
- Dextrose free, sucrose free and fructose free.
- Sorbitol free, sodium free and dye free.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.