MANUFACTURER: SUNDOWN VITAMINS.
INDICATIONS: Sundown Naturals Vitamins to go dietary supplement Individual daily packets for women
It is specially formulated for women Helps for:Stronge bones.Healthy heart and circulation.Breast health.Energy metabolism.Immune system health.Radiant skin.Antioxidant Support.
Benefits sundwon Vitamins to go makes it easy to stay healthy. No need to guess the right dosage and no need to buy and store several different bottles. You have most of your nutrient needs in one convenient packets.
It is a perfect for anyone on the go. It is great for the daily morning rush, travelers, handy for office, school or sports. Just take along the number of packets you need and put them in your pocket, purse or briefcase. it is a special combination of many nutrients women need to support good health.
Cellulose (Plant Origin), Soybean Oil, Croscarmellose, Gelatin, Glycerin, Cellulose Coating, Calcium Silicate, Corn Oil, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Yellow Beeswax, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color, Soy Lecithin, PEG, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 80, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake.
- For adults, take one (1) packet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Calcium and other minerals can affect the absorption of many medications.
- Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking medications, or follow the advice of your health care provider.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Avoid this product if you have a history of kidney stones, smoke or consume alcohol daily or have a history of asbestos exposure..
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult doctor before use if you have, or have had, kidney disease, sarcoidosis, hyperparathyroidism, gout, fever, a blood or bleeding disorder, a folic acid, iron, vitamin B-12 or K deficiency, anemia, bleeding ulcers,stroke or family history of stroke or seizure.
- if you plan to have or have had recent surgery or if you are taking any medications or remedies, such as chemotherapy, sulfa drugs, blood thinners or daily aspirin.
- Discontinueuse and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as norexia, gastrointestinal discomfort, headache, acne, skin discoloration, flushing or irritation, rash, numbness or tingling, swelling or increased urination.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.