Complete Womens Multivitamin Supplement Caplets, By Sundown
- Complete womens is an al-inclusive multivitamin/multimineral formula that provides with the comprehensive nutritional support need on a daily basis.
- Just one caplet a day provides a multiple of active ingredients, including Vitamin C to support immune health, B Vitamins to support energy metabolism, Calcium to support healthy bones, and Vitamin D to support breast health.
Per Caplet: Vitamin A (25% [1250 IU] as Beta-Carotene) 5000 IU; Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg; Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU; Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 45 IU; Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 80 mcg; Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1. 9 mg; Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2. 1 mg; Niacin (as Niacinamide) 25 mg; Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 2. 5 mg; Folic Acid 400 mcg; Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 7. 5 mcg; Biotin 37. 5 mcg; Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium d-Pantothenate) 12. 5 mg; Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Carbonate) 250 mg; Iron (as Carbonyl Iron) 27 mg; Phosphorus 77 mg; Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg; Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 100 mg; Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg; Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 70 mcg; Copper (as Cupric Oxide) 2 mg; Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 2 mg; Chromium (Chromium Chloride) 120 mcg; Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 75 mcg; Chloride 37 mg; Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 40 mg; Lutein 300 mcg; Citrus Bioflavonoids (From Orange Peel Extract) 25 mg; Soy Isoflavones (From Soybean Extract) 10 mg; Blueberry (Fruit) 10 mg; Cranberry (Fruit) 10 mg; Elderberry (Fruit) 10 mg; Nickel (as Nickel Sulfate) 5 mcg; Tin (as Stannous Chloride) 10 mcg; Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate) 10 mcg; Boron (as Sodium Borate and Potassium Borate) 150 mcg.
Microcrystalline Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Titanium Dioxide (Color); Magnesium Stearate; Corn Starch; Triacetin; Retinyl Acetate; Yellow 6 Lake.
- Children, pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not use more than 10, 000 iu per day of supplemental vitamin a (retinol) except under the advice of a physician.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb