Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Vitamin D >
Vitamin A and D (Vitamin A 10, 000 IU and Vitamin D 400IU) Softgels By Natures Bounty - 100 ea
Natures Bounty Vitamin A & D (Vitamin A 10,000 IU & Vitamin D 400IU) Soft gels help maintain bones and tooth formation.
You Save: $0.30 (7.0%)
Earn Points on this item:3
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: NATURES BOUNTY.
INDICATIONS: Vitamin A & D (Vitamin A 10, 000 IU & Vitamin D 400IU) Softgels By Natures Bounty
Vitamin A and D (Vitamin A 10, 000 IU & Vitamin D 400IU) softgels by natures bounty vitamins A and D help maintain bones and a healthy immune system.
- Vitamin A is important for the eyes, skin, bones, teeth and immune function.
- Vitamin D helps maintain strong bones and teeth by enhancing the absorption of Calcium and Phosphorus.
- Vitamin A and D (Vitamin A 10, 000 IU and Vitamin D 400IU) Softgels offers 200 percent of the daily value of Vitamin A and 100 percent of the daily value of Vitamin D, offering the benefits of both vitamins in one softgel. You can obtain Vitamin D by eating egg yolks, fish (like tuna) and milk.
- Since lack of exposure to sunlight may reduce Vitamin D levels in the body, it may be important to supplement your diet with this essential nutrient during the winter months.
Vitamin A 10, 000 IU 200% (as Retinyl Palmitate) ; Vitamin D 400 IU 100% (as Cholecalciferol).
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin.
For adults, take one (1)softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- Not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult doctor before use if you have, or have had, heart problems, liver disease, kidney stones, sarcoidosis or hyperparathyroidism or if you are taking any prescription medications including hormone replacement therapy.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, including headache, weight loss, diarrhea, dry skin, hair loss, fatigue, bone or liver problems or changes in blood lipid levels or urinary habits.
- Not intended for usse by persons under the age of 18.
- Adults : Do not exceed 10, 000 IU of Vitamin A daily.
- Pregnant Women and Women of Child Bearing Age : Do not exceed 8, 000 IU of Vitamin A daily, except under the advice of a physician.
- Everyone should limit excessive Vitamin A intake to avoid serious adverse effects.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb