MANUFACTURER: NAT-RUL HEALTH PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS: Nat-rul Vitamin C 500mg tablets with protective glaze
- Protects the body against oxidative stress (antioxidant).
- 500 mg Tablets with Protective Glaze.
- Essential to the development and maintenance of scar tissue, blood vessels, and cartilage.
- Necessary for ATP generation.
- Helps in the biosynthesis of norepinephrine from dopamine.
- May help suppress HIV replication.
- May reduce blood lead levels.
- Used to help prevent or treat the common cold, bird flu, SARS, heart disease, and stroke.
- Implicated in the treatment of autism spectrum symptoms, age-associated diseases, and male infertility.
Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune functions. As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps neutralize harmful free radicals in cells. The Vitamin C in this product has been designed to be released over a prolonged period of time. Vitamin C (L-ascorbate) is an essential nutrient required for a range of metabolic reactions. It is water-soluble and must be replenished daily. Because the human body cannot generate vitamin C, it must be consumed through dietary sources or supplementation.
For adults, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Tamper resistant: Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place, avoid excessive heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb