Sundown vitamin B-6 50 mg tablets for healthy cardiovascular function
- Vitamin B-6 promotes healthy cardiovascular function. B 6 is required to convert protein and fat into energy.
- Vitamin B-6 plays a role in protein and energy metabolism and assists in the metabolism of homocysteine, an amino acid.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Per Tablet: Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 50 mg.
Dicalcium Phosphate; Cellulose (Plant Origin); Croscarmellose; Vegetable Stearic Acid; Silica; Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Pregnant or lactating women, persons under the age of 18 or anyone taking prescription medications should consult a doctor before using any product. Keep out of reach of children.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb