Sundown Biotin 1000 Mcg energy production tablets
- Biotin 1000 mcg energy production skin and hair support biotin is a water-soluble B vitamin typically found in liver, egg yolk, cereals, legumes and nuts.
- In the body, biotin is found in low concentrations in the brain, liver and muscle tissue.
- Biotin is utilized to synthesize intracellular carboxylase enzymes and is essential for normal skin and hair growth.
- The various carboxylase enzymes are important for lipid metabolism and energy production (ATP) via synthesis of oxaloacetate.
- Alcohol decreases biotin status in the body.
- It support carbohydrate, fat and energy metabolism
- Super potency vitamin supplement
- Guaranteed laboratory tested quality
- Biotin supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins for energy use
Dextrose, dicalcium phosphate, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate.
- 1 tablet up to 3 times per day with food.
- Calcium and other minerals can affect the absorption of many medications.
- Do not take this product within 2 hours of taking medications.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications take with health care providers and follow their advice.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Avoid this product if you have a history of kidney stones.
- Consult doctor before use if have, or have had, any health condition or if you are taking any medications or remedies, including OTC medications, or are planning any medical procedure.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Tamper resistant.
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb