MANUFACTURER: PREFFERED PLUS PRODUCTS. INDICATIONS: Vitamin B-6 25 Mg Anti-Depression Vitamin Tabs, also known as Pyridoxide, is a prime member of the Vitamin B6 family. It is water-soluble and therefore a regular daily dose is required. B6 is sometimes called the anti-depression vitamin. It is required for the production of serotonin, a brain chemical affecting mood, behaviour and sleep patterns. Research has shown that 50mg of B6 daily helps some women with premenstrual symptoms, especially depression, irritability and tiredness. Vitamin B6 helps maintain the nervous and immune systems. Features of Vitamin B-6 25 Mg Dietary Supplement Tablets:
INGREDIENTS: Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6), Calcium hydrogen phosphate, Rice starch, Stearic acid, Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate (vegetable origin), Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Glycerol, Talc, Titanium dioxide, Ferrous oxide red. DIRECTIONS: Take one tablet daily with a meal (or as recommended by your health care provider). Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place. WARNINGS: Safety Information Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing. Caution: If you have any medical conditions always consult your doctor before taking vitamins or supplements.
- Daily dosage of 25 mg is considered safe over long periods.
- This item is worth 80 Wellness Reward points on the Wellness Advisor at www. naturemade. com. Bank your points and begin earning free Nature Made coupons or Amazon gift certificates today.
- Recommended as part of daily regimen for women's health, mood, and energy.
- May improve mood by enhancing brain neurotransmitters.
- Plays a vital role in cell development and proper function of immune system.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb