Home > Sexual Health Store > Feminine Hygiene > Menopause Supplements >
Lydia pinkham liquid for menstruation and menopause - 16 oz, 3 pack
It provides iron, calcium and vitamins C and E to promote general well being and health.
You Save: $12.68 (27.5%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- Restorative effect
- Promotes easier menstruation
Lydia pinkham liquid for menstruation and menopause
- The medication contains 7 natural medicinal herbs traditionally found to be beneficial in menstrual and menopausal distress
- In addition, it provides iron, calcium and vitamins C and E to promote general well-being and health.
- It has been recommended by generations of herbalists to reduce painful menstruation.
- It acts as a natural tranquilizer, it fights depression, and aids in promoting easier menstruation
- It has a cheering, stimulant effect
- Black Cohosh has a tonic, restorative effect; promotes easier menstruation; and, as a diuretic, reduces bloating.
Vitamin C 60 mg; Vitamin E 30 IU; Calcium 500 mg; Elemental Iron 6 mg; Extract of Piscidia Erthrina (Jamaica Dogwood); Asclepias Tuberosa (Pleurisy Root); Glycyrrhiza (Licorice); Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion); Gentiana Lutea (Gentian); Leonurus Cardiaca (Motherwort); Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohosh); Dl-Alpha Tocopherol; Ferronyl; Calcium Carbonate; Ascorbic Acid.
- See shake before using.
- Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day with meals.
- For best results, take regularly throughout the month.
- If preferred, mix with fruit juice.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping Weight : 3.50 lb
Location: United States
My period has been pretty easy going most of my life, though in the past few years (late 20-early 30s) I have had heavier flow, backpain, headaches, irritability, and extreme fatigue. My mom, an RN, has been telling me to take Lydia Pinkham for as long as I've been complaining. She finally just bought me a bottle and made me take it. It made it sooo much better! Every month it seemed like my period got a lil easier when I would take it. Then my mom told me I should take it every day and that when it would come on, it wouldn't give any trouble at all. When I finally listened and started taking it daily, I found that my period lasts shorter and is much easier than before. This is a true lifesaver. Make sure you take it daily!