Home > Vitamins and Minerals > Iron >
Rugby Fer-iron iron supplement drops for infants and children under 4 years of age - 50 ml
(Generic: Fer-In-Sol) Designed to help meet the needs of your growing baby to produce red blood cells.
You Save: $1.47 (25.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: RUGBY LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS:Rugby Fer-iron iron supplement drops for infants and children under 4 years of age
Iron is a mineral that the body needs to produce red blood cells. When the body does not get enough iron, it cannot produce the number of normal red blood cells needed to keep you in good health. This condition is called iron deficiency (iron shortage) or iron deficiency anemia. Although improved nutrition has dramatically reduced the incidence of iron deficiency and iron-deficiency anemia, the condition continues to affect many children in the United States. Based on our commitment to infant nutrition for nearly 100 years, the maker of Fer-Iron has developed Fer-Iron Drops, designed to help meet the needs of your growing baby.
Fer-Iron Ferrous Sulfate Drops are a source of supplemental iron: each 0.6 ml serving provides 15 mg of elemental iron from 75 mg ferrous sulfate.
- Fill dropper to prescribed level and dispense with a single squeeze of the dropper bulb.
- The full prescribed dose will be given. It is normal for a small amount of the solution to remain in the tip of the dropper.
- FER-IN-SOL iron drops may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth with the 'Safti-Dropper,' or by mixing with water or fruit juice.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if printed bottle neckband is missing or broken.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
This product is really good.
Fast shipping, good prices and easy to order.