MANUFACTURER: BAYER CONSUMER PRODUCTS.
INDICATIONS: One-A-Day Teen Advantage Complete Multivitamin Caplets for Her
One A Day Teen Advantage products contain key ingredients to help address the top health concerns of moms and teens.
- Healthy muscle function with Magnesium (for Him).
- Healthy skin with Vitamins A and C, Copper, and Iron (for Her).
- Healthy immune system with Vitamins C and E, Beta-Carotene, Zinc, Iron, and Selenium.
- Bone strength with Calcium, Vitamin D, and Magnesium.
- Energy through the conversion of food to fuel with Vitamins B6 and B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin and Niacin.
Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Niacinamide, D Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Ferrous Fumarate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Zinc Oxide, Geletin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Maltodexin, D Calcium Pantothenate, Acacia, Polyethylene Glycol, Corn Starch, Pryridoxine Hydrochloride, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Sulfate, Talc, Cupric Sulfate, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide (color), Artificial Flavor, Calcium Silicate, FD&C Red 40 Lake, Silicon Dioxide, Glucose, Vitamin A Acetate, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Beta Carotene, Sodium Stearate, Phytonadione, Cyanocobalamin, Titanium phosphate, Cholecalciferol.
Teens: One tablet daily, with food.
Accidental overdose if iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.