MANUFACTURER: LIFESCAN INC.
INDICATIONS:One Touch ultra fast draw design test strips
It makes blood glucose testing fast, easy, and less painful for anyone with diabetes. gives results in just 5 seconds and requires just a speck of blood. That can mean less pain when you test on your fingers or forearm. Just touch the end of the test strip to your blood sample. The test strip automatically draws up blood and makes it easy to see when there's enough blood for an accurate reading.
- Fast, less painful testing.
- Results in just 5 seconds.
- Requires just a speck of blood.
- Automatically draws blood into the test strip and makes it easy to see when there's blood enough for an accurate reading.
See package for details.
- Store your test strips in their original vial only; do not transfer them to a new vial or any other container.
- After removing a OneTouch Ultra FastDraw Design Test Strip from the vial, immediately replace the vial cap and close it tightly.
- Use each test strip immediately after removing it from the vial.
- Write the discard date on the vial label when you first open it. Discard remaining OneTouch Ultra FastDraw Design Test Strips 3 months after first opening the vial.
- Avoid getting dirt or food on the top white edge.
- Do not use test strips beyond the expiration date printed on the package.
- Do not bend, cut, or alter OneTouch Ultra FastDraw Design Test Strips in any way.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb