Multi-Day + Minerals (One A Day Maximum) Dietary Supplement Tablets
- Formulated with over 20 vitamins and minerals, is a great all-around nutritional supplement designed for your convenience.
- With a simple dose of one tablet a day, Multi-Day Plus Minerals may promotes heart and immune health, along with energy metabolism, bone health and antioxidant support.
- Contributes to energy metabolism.
- Easy one per day dose.
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate and Beta Carotene) 5, 000 IU 100% Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100% Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100% Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100% Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 25 mcg 31% Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)(as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1. 5 mg 100% Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1. 7 mg 100% Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 100% Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2 mg 100% Folic Acid 400 mcg 100% Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 6 mcg 100% Biotin (as d-Biotin) 30 mcg 10% Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 100% Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Carbonate)162 mg 16% Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 18 mg 100% Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 109 mg 11% Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100% Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 100 mg 25% Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 15 mg 100% Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 20 mcg 29% Copper (as Copper Sulfate) 2 mg 100% Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 3. 5 mg 175% Chromium (as Chromium Chloride) 65 mcg 54% Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 160 mcg 213% Chloride (as Potassium Chloride) 72 mg 2% Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 80 mg 2% Boron (as Sodium Borate) 150 mcg Tin (as Tin Chloride) 10 mcg Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate) 10 mcg Nickel (as Nickel Sulfate) 5 mcg Silica (as Silicon Dioxide) 2 mg.
Cellulose (Plant Origin), Croscarmellose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Cellulose Coating, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, FD&C Red No. 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide Color, Starch, FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake.
- For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Pregnant or lactating women should consult a doctor before using any product.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Consult doctor before use if you have, or have had, heart problems, liver disease, kidney problems or stones, sarcoidosis, hyperparathyroidism, diabetes, hypoglycemia, if you smoke or consume alcohol daily or if you are taking any medications or remedies such as hormone replacement therapy, blood thinners or daily aspirin, if you have, or had a bleeding disorder, or if you plan to have or have had recent surgery.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur, such as gastrointestinal discomfort, headache, rash, dry skin, hair loss, weight loss, diarrhea, weakness, fatigue, bone, liver or eye problems or changes in urinary habits.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Tamper resistant: Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken.
- store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
Diabetics/Hypoglycemics: Use only under a doctors supervision because this product contains chromium which may enhance insulin sensitivity and may affect your blood glucose levels.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb