-productimage and description may vary from actual product due to Continuous manufacturer Product updates. Information we provide is for your reference only.
MANUFACTURER: NUMARK LABORATORIES INC.
INDICATIONS:Lipotriad vitamins for healthy eyes with lutein and zeaxanthin
As we age, our eyes may not get enough nutrition through diet alone. Lipotriad has been providing supplemental eye health to consumers for over 50 years. This formula provides minerals and vitamins, including Lutein and zeaxanthin, that help stop the onset of macular degeneration.
- One a day dietary vitamin supplement.
- AREDS-recommended vitamins from the National Institute of Health.
- Help prevent onset of Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD).
- Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc, Copper, Selenium, Manganese, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Folic Acid, Lutein and Pantothenic Acid.
Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxpropyl Methylcelluose, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Polyethylene Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Vanilla Flavor.
Adults and children over 12 years old: Take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with or after a meal, as a dietary supplement or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.